Just a quick update today. But I wanted to let you know that the demo is progressing nicely! In fact, I spent the past several days converting the backgrounds, character, art, and the like to the proper size and format, importing them into the game engine, and making sure everything displays properly in-game. There’s still a bit more I have to do on that end, but I got the majority of it finished. After that, I need to convert and import the sound files (which should be a much quicker process) and then I can start assembling the scenes themselves. With a bit of luck, I’ll have a beta version of the demo ready in a month or two. Be sure to check back periodically for the latest updates!