It’s been a few months since the Aurora’s Nightmare demo launched. Have you played it yet? If not, you can use the demo link on the top of this page to give it a try.
For those of you who have already spent a bit of time with the demo, here are a few useful/interesting things that you may have missed.
1. The demo covers roughly 30% of one of Aurora’s Nightmare’s three routes.
2. You haven’t actually reached the end of the demo until you’ve seen the credits roll.
3. There are five DEAD ENDs (bad endings) that you can get in the demo. Four of them can be received by making the wrong choice at certain places (though, depending on the path you take through the demo, you may or may not encounter all of those choices on a single playthrough).
4. The fifth (and final) DEAD END only triggers if you failed to build a relationship with a certain character earlier in the story.
5. If you get a DEAD END you can choose to get Tia’s advice. Doing so triggers a short bonus scene (different for every DEAD END) where Tia will give you advice and talk a bit about the story.
6. The demo contains 9 CGs, some of which feature multiple variations. If you make it to the end, you’ll see all of them.
That’s all for now. Have fun with the demo!